FORD MOTOR COMPANY CASE STUDY
Built Ford Tough & User Friendly
Now in its second century of business, this auto giant boasts annual revenue of more than $130 billion. And with millions of cars, trucks and SUVs sold around the world every year, Ford has become one of America’s best-known brands.
Ford asked Malenke|Barnhart to create an easy, interactive comparison website—complete with a flexible content management system (CMS)—that would excite buyers who are searching for Ford cars, trucks and SUVs. They wanted the site to enable car buyers to compare vehicles, find nearby dealerships, and view local events and incentives. And it should have advanced functionality to enable multiple administrators to quickly add local events, promotions, and vehicle comparison criteria.
Ford challenged Malenke | Barnhart to:
- Create a single website for multiple regions with varying goals.
- Enable car buyers to compare the entire Ford lineup to the competition.
- Display local events, offers and incentives.
- Help customers find nearby dealerships quickly and easily.
- Develop a robust, user-friendly CMS that enables users to manage different geographic regions in less time.
- Provide easy-to-use tracking and lead management tools.
Malenke | Barnhart designed, built and maintained a new site and CMS that feature:
- A single template that is customizable by region.
- Customized photographs of each region and its bestselling vehicles.
- An interactive dealer map.
- A user-friendly CMS with functionality for administrators of all levels.
- CMS Help buttons and imagery to guide users through every step.
- Access to detailed analytics down to the region and dealer level.