Boston Market Case Study
A Banquet of Business
This national purveyor of rotisserie chicken, home-style mashed potatoes and other delectable goodness has been feeding families since 1985. Headquartered in Golden, Colorado, with more than 490 restaurants from coast-to-coast, Boston Market Corporation is also one of the country’s largest providers of catering services.
Boston Market came to Malenke | Barnhart to refresh its outdated website, emphasizing the wholesomeness of its food so that the primary audience, busy parents, could feel good about serving it to their families. To accomplish this, we provided the information architecture, visual design, copywriting and front-end development of the new www.bostonmarket.com.
Boston Market challenged Malenke | Barnhart to:
- Update the look and feel of the website.
- Make the site more inviting and user-friendly.
- Convey the wholesomeness of its food.
- Infuse the copy with personality.
- Help restaurant visitors find nearby restaurants quickly and easily.
- Drive online catering and carry-out orders.
Malenke | Barnhart created a new site that features:
- Warm color palette and inviting food imagery.
- Friendly, approachable copy with a playful twist.
- Intuitive navigation to make information easy to find.
- Prominent store locator for easy access to restaurants.
- Clear calls to action to promote online ordering.